DRAN Peer Support Zoom Meeting
Monday, May 11, 2020 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Weekly free and confidential online support groups for front line Healthcare Professionals and First Responders, scheduled through Zoom. Any front line responder and healthcare professional directly involved with the COVID-19 pandemic is eligible to attend.
Our goal is to create a supporting environment for sharing and expressing the challenges of the current events.
What to expect:
- the meetings are led by a healthcare or responder professional trained in Peer Support
- up to 15 participants
- via Zoom chat
- what is said in the meeting, stays in the meeting
- no recordings from the meetings are kept
- cross-talk is discouraged
- no arguing or dismissing between each other is allowed
We are looking forward to seeing you on Zoom. Please join the link below for the scheduled time.
Zoom Meeting URL:https://zoom.us/j/683022894?pwd=UmNsNmdHUmZRNmFzSkxEM3hiMU9YQT09
Password is DRANteam