DRAN’s Monday Peer Support Zoom Meeting for Health Care Professionals Only
Monday, August 17, 2020 | 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Monday, repeating until Monday, September 28, 2020
Weekly free and confidential online support groups for front line Healthcare Professionals and First Responders, scheduled through Zoom.
ONLY healthcare professionals directly involved with the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible to attend our Monday meetings.
Our goal is to create a supporting environment for sharing and expressing the challenges of the current events.
What to expect:
- the meetings are led by a healthcare or responder professional trained in Peer Support
- up to 15 participants
- via Zoom chat
- what is said in the meeting, stays in the meeting
- no recordings from the meetings are kept
- cross-talk is discouraged
- no arguing or dismissing between each other is allowed
We are looking forward to seeing you on Zoom. Please join the link below for the scheduled time.
Join Zoom Meeting